Eating Occasions Dashboards 2020 - TRACKING AMERICA’S FOOD & BEVERAGE CONSUMPTION BEHAVIORS
Answering the Question: How Do Americans Eat?
The Hartman Group’s Eating Occasions Compass tracks the eating and drinking behaviors of thousands of America’s consumers going beyond demographic and standard food diary questions to paint a more complete picture of food and beverage occasions across the entirety of eating.
In today's America, the same person eats differently at different times and in varied contexts. People therefore can’t reliably describe in general how often they eat and why. However, they can describe whether, how and why they’ve recently eaten, and with careful prompting they can recall what they have chosen to consume on a given occasion.
Understanding the dynamics of eating occasions is the gateway to opening new growth opportunities through innovation, messaging and data-driven strategy.
About the Report
The Hartman Group’s proprietary Eating Occasions Compass is a dynamic database and analytics tool that tracks consumers’ current and shifting eating and drinking behaviors. It provides precise data, information, and penetrating insights as a foundational platform from which you can identify opportunity spaces and fine-tune strategic planning and direction.
In addition to data points and insights, the Eating Occasions Dashboard 2020 report includes:
- Hartman Compass Overview
- Our Proprietary Approach
- Capturing the Food Occasion
- Interpreting Eating Occasions Dashboards
- The 8 Eating Occasions by Daypart
- Three Dashboards for Each of the 8 Eating Occasions Dayparts (Early-Morning Snack, Breakfast, Morning Snack, Lunch, Afternoon Snack, Dinner, After-Dinner Snack, and Late-Night Meal/Snack)
- 43-page report in PowerPoint and PDF format
- Publication date: January 2021