Health & Wellness 2015
One of The Hartman Group’s pillars of expertise has been — and remains — the study of health and wellness. Since the early 1990s, we have been the undisputed leader in mapping consumers’ evolutions, adoptions and aspirations in the health and wellness arena.
Health & Wellness 2015 identifies the factors and trends driving demand for high-quality, healthy foods and beverages. The report provides illuminating insights into emerging opportunities for CPG food and beverage manufacturers, food retailers, food service companies and restaurants.
Health & Wellness 2015 updates and extends The Hartman Group’s previous work and applies our signature “ahead-of-the-curve” thinking for marketing health and wellness solutions to consumers. The report delivers a culturally based big-picture assessment of where health and wellness is today, where it is headed and what it means for your business.
The report covers:
- The World of Health & Wellness
- The Pathway to Adoption & Consumer Journeys
- What Health & Wellness Means — Today’s Priorities
- Shopping for Health & Wellness
- Activating Wellness — Product Usage
- Exercise and Fitness Tracking
- Food Service
- Key Takeaways & Recommendations