Special promotion: 50% discount when purchased with participation in Q1 2016 Millennial & Gen Z syndicated study or with purchase of Health & Wellness 2015 report. Please contact email@example.com to take advantage of this promotion.
Generation Rising: How Gen Z Looks at Health & Wellness.
Gen Z is poised to replace Millennials as the most coveted consumer demographic. They will be the most ethnically diverse, globally socially connected consumers yet. Gain insights into this generation’s formative attitudes and behaviors on health, wellness and sustainability that will shape your business in the not-so-distant future.
- Qualitative – ethnographic in-home interviews among teens 15 – 17
- Quantitative - National Online survey of 529 US teens 15 – 17
Topics covered include:
- Meaning of Health & Wellness
- Information sources used to learn about H&W
- Perceptions of health
- Conditions being treated or prevented
- Involvement in/influence on grocery shopping
- Diet, Exercise, Supplements
- Ingredients sought and avoided
- Restaurant visitation
Where possible, results from this study are compared to the adults surveyed for the Health & Wellness 2015 syndicated research.